Masterchannel builds beautifully simple, intelligent products that help music and content producers create immersive, high quality sound experiences. For our journey towards becoming the number one platform for creative sound enhancement, we are hiring a Full Stack Platform Engineer to build the technological foundation for Masterchannel products.
In this role, you will carry the technical responsibility for the user-facing Masterchannel platform on the web. Since we treat everyone as co-owners, you will also have a strong influence on our company vision, culture, and our position in the vibrant startup community in Norway and the world.
What you will do
- Create the best possible user experience on the Masterchannel platform
- Conceptualize, develop and implement new platform functionality all the way from the drawing board to code deployment
- Administrate and optimize our cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Work in close collaboration with superusers, designers and business partners using agile methodologies
- Help recruit and supervise new technical employees
Character traits we look for
- The startup mindset – You are not afraid of uncertainties, and if you fail, you fail fast
- Passionate about the creative media industries and media technology
- Keen on taking on responsibility and having your ideas challenged
- You prefer transparency over comfort
- You are a communicative team player
- Well organized, detail oriented and highly disciplined
From a technical standpoint
- You have a proven understanding of modern full stack web development and deployment, ideally using NuxtJS, Flask and MySQL
- You are excellent at building seamless end-to-end systems, caring about your software architecture across the backend, frontend, and APIs
- You know about modern testing practices and pipelines to safely deploy your solutions at scale
- You have experience with cloud service providers, preferably AWS
- You are interested in keeping up with the latest developments in your areas of responsibility
What we offer
- Full-time position
- Equity in the company
- Office at StartupLab, the leading startup environment in Norway
- The prospect of leading a growing team of developers
- The autonomy to establish technological best practices, workflows and pipelines to your taste
- The opportunity to shape the Masterchannel brand from an early stage
- A warm and honest company culture with flexible working hours, regular events and a shared passion for music
Point of contact
CEO & Co-Founder Christian Ringstad Schultz
Phone: +47 481 87 815
This full-time position is available immediately, on location in Oslo or remotely within GMT to GMT+2 time zones, with periodical in-person meetings in Oslo. Our office in Norway is located at StartupLab, Gaustadalléen 21 A, 0349, Oslo, Norway.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.